File a Complaint
Think about what you want
- You may require the assistance of an attorney for some issues.
- The Greenwood Association of REALTORS® offers a Dispute Resolution System (Mediation) that provides a confidential and economical way to resolve a variety of disputes. More information on Mediation is available here (Mediation Brochure and Mediation Transmittal Form).
- Unethical behavior or unprofessional conduct should be reported to the Association by means of a Grievance Complaint.
- A copy of the REALTORS Code of Ethics is available for your review
- A representative will be happy to assist you by email or by phone (864) 229-6022
Several agencies are available to assist you if you have other types of complaints
- If you feel that you have been discriminated against, please contact:
- HUD (803) 253-3043
- SC Human Affairs commission (803) 737-7800
- To report a license violation, please contact:
- SC Real Estate Commission, through the LLR Website where you can find out about license law, disciplinary actions, and to get the official online complaint form with procedures required. You can also call the Real Estate Commission at (803) 896-4400
231 Hampton Avenue, Greenwood, South Carolina 29646. 864.229.6022
Copyright © 2009 - 2017 Greenwood Association of Realtors. All Rights Reserved. Designed, Developed and Hosted by Digital Office LLC.